Almost every residential property in and around Tuscola, Arcola, Mattoon, Arthur and Sullivan has got lawns on them. There is a distinct reason for this; while trees, plants and shrubs do add greenery to outdoor spaces, a patch of lawn can do wonders for the appeal of the landscaping. It adds a very fresh and alive feel and beckons you to use these open spaces.
Many of our customers in Tuscola, Arcola, Mattoon, Arthur and Sullivan have opted for lawn installations on their properties. However maintaining grassy areas is never an easy job. Turf has to be mowed, weeded, aerated and fertilized on a regular basis. That is the only way it can be kept looking green and healthy right round the year. While some people prefer to turn this into a DIY job, most people are either too busy or not inclined to tackle lawn maintenance themselves.
Lawn Maintenance SolutionsWe at Amity Landscape LLC have been in the landscape, design, installation and maintenance business for a number of years. Our landscaping experts have deep horticultural knowledge and understanding about soil and climactic conditions. This helps us provide you with customized solutions for maintaining your landscape in the best possible way. We have a number of lawn maintenance packages.
Turf Care PackagesWhile you can choose from our standard ones, we also provide customized packages based on the kind of turf you have on your property. When we are crafting these packages for you, the aspects we keep in view are:
- The size of the lawn installation
- Type of grass
- Climatic conditions
- The irrigation installation
- The layout of the land
Different ServicesGrass tends to be very fragile and has to be looked after well or it can dry out quickly. Almost all our lawn care efforts prioritize keeping your lawn green and healthy. The packages can include:
- Mowing - Grass has to be mowed regularly and that helps maintain the health. We make sure that we don't mow the grass too short as it can get damaged. We leave a certain amount of the clippings in the grass installation; once it degrades naturally it provides organic nutrition to the soil.
- Edging - While a lawn mower is useful to mow a large part of the open grass spaces, the lawn areas near the edges of patios or walkways stays uncut. Our personnel use string trimmers to cut the grass. This helps prevent insects from infecting it.
- Fertilizing - Fertilizing lawns is a specialized job and there is a variety of fertilizers that can tackle weed growth and will help the grass grow thick.
- Liming - Maintaining the soil's pH balance helps the grass absorb the nutrients in an optimal manner and we perform the liming once a year.
In addition to all these services we also aerate, dethatch and use pre-emergent weed control solutions that keep the lawn free of weeds and diseases.
For more information about our lawn maintenance services, call Amity Landscape LLC at 217-202-1001. You can also use this contact us form to send us your queries. We will revert within the shortest possible time.